- Oct 18, 2016 -- Big Announcement! The legendary Mickey Gilley has released "Kickin' It Down The Road!" The title track was written by Michael, Byron Hill and Mike Kenny. Call 1-800-445-5391 to purchase a copy!
- Apr 28, 2016 -- New Show Announced! Michael will be part of Crash Craddock's Country Jam on Sat. July 16th at The High Point Theater in High Point, NC. The show will also feature The Malpass Brothersand, of course, Billy "Crash" Craddock. For more information, contact The High Point Theatre at 336-887-3001.
- Mar 24, 2016 -- New Show Announced! Michael will be the featured performer at The Ice House Theater on Fri. May 29th in Selma, NC. Doors open at 7:00pm. Michael and the band will begin at 7:45pm. For more information, contact The Ice House Theater at 919-631-3797.
- Dec 15, 2015 -- New Show Announced! Michael will be the featured performer at The Ice House Theater on Fri. Feb. 26th in Selma, NC. Doors open at 7:00pm. Michael and the band will begin at 7:45pm. For more information, contact The Ice House Theater at 919-631-3797.
- Dec 13, 2015 -- "I would like to extend a heartfelt “thank you” to all the performers, musicians, songwriters, venue owners and managers, promoters, show sponsors, media and all others that I’ve had the pleasure of working with this year. And also, a very special 'thank you' to all the people who come out to the shows, purchase the music and genuinely offer their support!" God Bless! -Michael
Performers, Songwriters & Musicians:
John "Hound" Brown
Ottar "Big Hand" Johansen
Venue Owners/Managers, Promoters, Media & others:
David Briggs (The High Point Theater, High Point, NC)
Stan Lowery (The Don Gibson Theater, Shelby, NC)
Debbie Lumpkins (High Point Arts Council, High Point, NC)
Lee Anne Moore (Matthews Alive Festival, Matthews, NC)
Phil & Erin Wise (The Ice House Theater, Selma, NC)
Mike Kenny (Kenny Entertainment Group, Greensboro, NC)
Brandon Crumpton (Key Signature Entertainment, Matthews, NC)
Audrey Robinette (Key Signature Entertainment, Matthews, NC)
Sharon Sexton (Brightleaf Hoedown, Yanceyville, NC)
Terry Spivey (Goodsport Productions, Nashville, TN)
Kevin Sport (The Right Place With Kevin Sport, Nashville, TN)
RFD-TV (Nashville, TN)
BHP Entertainment (Nashville, TN)
Broadcast Music, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
Triage Music, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
- Oct 1, 2015 -- New Show Announced! Michael will be the featured performer at The Ice House Theater on Fri. Nov. 6th in Selma, NC. Doors open at 7:00pm. Michael and the band will begin at 7:45pm. For more information, contact The Ice House Theater at 919-631-3797.
Aug 7, 2015 -- New Show Announced! Michael will be performing at the 2015 Brightleaf Hoedown on Sat. Sept. 19th in Yanceyville, NC. Show begins at 2:30 in the historic town square!
- June 10, 2015 -- New Show Announced! Michael will be opening for Blackhawk at the Matthews Alive Festival on Sunday Sept. 6th. Michael will take the stage at 5:30pm followed by Blackhawk. If you're in or around Charlotte, NC on Labor Day weekend, drive over to Matthews, NC for the festival. It's free to the public!
- September 4, 2014 -- New show announced! October 16, 2014 Michael will be performing at Centennial Station in High Point, NC. Acoustic performance starts at 7:00!
- August 27, 2014 -- New show announced! October 4, 2014 Michael will be performing at The Railhouse in Aberdeen, NC. Full band show starts at 9:00!
- July 22, 2014 -- Michael is now in rotation on PANDORA Internet Radio! Set up your "Stay Country" channel now!
- June 30, 2014 -- Listen for Michael's interview on WKXR 1260AM with Larry Reid on Thursday July 3rd at 9:30!
- May 19, 2014 -- Michael has been nominated for Best Male Country Performer at the 2014 Carolina Music Awards. Please go vote for Michael here!
- May 1, 2014 -- New show announced! On Wednesday June 18, 2014, Michael will be performing with 5 other songwriters at The Hanesbrands Theatre in Winston-Salem, NC as a part of "Songwriters On The Road." Show starts at 7:30pm. Other performers include hit songwriters Byron Hill, John Ford Coley and Roxie Dean. Call 336-747-1414 for tickets or order online here.
- February 12, 2014 -- Read the new album review of STAY COUNTRY by Paul Oxley at New Country UK!
- January 29, 2014 -- Check out the short video from filmmaker Jack Pennington featuring Michael and the band.
- January 14, 2014 -- KICKIN' IT DOWN THE ROAD will be in rotation on Honky-Tonk Junkie Radio starting 1-16-14. Go check them out!
- November 2, 2013 -- Michael has been selected to perform at the 2014 Triad Music Festival in Winston-Salem, NC in January. Stay tuned for updates!
- June 12, 20013 -- Read the new article by Ogi Overman in The Jamestown News. "Rising Country Star Appears at The Deck Friday"
- April 11, 2013 -- New show announced! Sunday May 26, 2013 at Crouse Park in Sparta, NC, opening for Marty Raybon!
March 10, 2013 -- New review of STAY COUNTRY is up at "That's Music To Me." "Michael Cosner Reminds Everyone To STAY COUNTRY"
March 6, 2013 -- Michael is on the cover of this week's Go Triad Magazine and the subject of the feature article by Jeri Rowe, Entertainment writer for the Greensboro News & Record. "Local Country Singer Michael Cosner is Back on Track"
February 25, 2013 -- Read the new review of STAY COUNTRY at Country Music Tattle Tale. "Michael Cosner Knows How To 'STAY COUNTRY' "
February 9, 2013 -- Dowload Michael's new app for Android mobile devices! Hear tunes, see performance dates, keep up with the latest news and more! Mobile App Link
January 14, 2013 -- Hear Michael on this week's Country Dreams Radio Show! Click here for times and stations.
January 1, 2013 -- Michael is on the cover of the January issue of "The Billy Block Magazine." Check it out here.
December 31, 2012 -- Michael will be performing as part of the festivities at the 2013 ACC Men's Basketballl Tournament in Greensboro, NC in March! Details TBA.
- October 27, 2012 -- Michael will be taping a segment on 10-29-12 for the radio show "The Right Place with Kevin Sport." Stay tuned for airing date!
October 25, 2012 -- Michael will be playing at NASCAR Day in Randleman, NC on Saturday, October 27, 2012. Show starts at 1:30 on the Main Stage.
All content (c) Michael Cosner. All rights reserved.